Sunday, July 26, 2015

Another Pantsuit


One of my favorite things about having a summer vacation is that it gives me time to experiment with all kinds of fun and leisurely activities that I wouldn't normally have the time to experiment with during the busy school year. Watching indie movies, conducting random adventures, reading new book genres...and playing around with my hair of course. This is my first time in a long time I've really embraced my hair in it's natural state, and I've got to say it's extremely liberating. It's like I'm getting to know a whole new part of myself. I'm going to continue to play around with different styles, but today on The Stares, I'm rocking my first frohawk! What do you guys think?

I think I have a pantsuit obsession. This one I fell in love with because of the bright, abstract patterns and the open, strappy back. 
Oh yea. And just a little bit of side boob action.

What do you love most about The Stares in the summer?
Pantsuit: by Forever21 (Forever 21)
Earrings: by Verona (Verona)
Shoes: by Steve Madden (Uptown Cheapskate) 
Photography by Eboni Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment