Monday, November 7, 2016

Blush & Nudes

It's joggers & bodysuits on the blog today. I think this may be a perfect combination for the girly girl that's a tomboy at heart.

You have no idea how excited I was to be in this garden. The photos won't cover even the slightest portion of the beauty that surrounded me, but we found the perfect area to play in for this shoot. If you're ever in the Los Angeles area and are looking for something relaxing and fun to do, check out Exposition Park's rose garden on USC's campus. I dare not say you'll be disappointed.

Don't you just love when nature and fashion just find a way to work harmoniously? The nude bodysuit with the velvet criss-cross detailed just interacted very well with the blush toned joggers to me. Normally I wouldn't think that something as laid back as joggers and something as risque as mesh bodysuit would work out. But then again, there is that thing they say about opposites that I do highly believe in.

& some new bling out for the roses.

Obtain white booties: crossing off the bucket list.

Isn't fun taking nudes in the garden? Stay tuned for more adventures park coming right at ya.
Bodysuit - by PacSun
Joggers - by Kendall + Kylie
Booties - by Cape Robin
Photography by Joshua Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures you look really pretty!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete