Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sleeping with a Friend x Neon Trees



I don't know about you, but the stresses of school have really been getting to me as of late. Which is normal and dandy when trying to accomplish any difficult task...but sometimes you just need a short reminder not to take life too seriously. So when I saw Neon Trees's new video for "Sleeping with a Friend", I couldn't help but smile.

It's a song about how two young people attempt to stay in the comfort zone of their friends-with-benefits relationship, but end up finding themselves nearing what seems to be love's dangerous edge, one they played strategically to avoid. So even while you're trying to hold steady to the plans you've drawn out for yourself, remember that life is simply laughing at your blueprints while taking you down the course it has already mapped out for you from the beginning.

And I know the fashion fiends will appreciate the fun color and pattern schemes in the casts's wardrobe!

I hope this little piece of neon will put a smile on your face today the way it put a smile on mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment