Thursday, April 24, 2014

Coloring

Hey hey fashion goers! I'm so happy the weather's decided to be in a particularly good where I am. I guess spring has finally decided to rub off on Georgia (knock on wood). So I did myself a favor yesterday and spent a little quality time on the university's north campus, because A) I had just completed a presentation for my global retailing class AND just got through with a statistics test and B) I wanted to catch this beautiful weather before it decided to start PMSing again. So I threw some shorts, a colorful button up, and basked in this glorious weather.

I know what you're thinking: this girl loves herself some color. That is actually correct. If you've learned anything from my previous outfit posts, it's my attraction for fun colors and patterns. This button up had both. How can you not smile when you have this on?!
I'm thinking the good weather vibes had me in a Cali kind of mood. I could definitely envision myself wearing this in San Diego or on Venice beach. A girl can dream right? And if you're going to be California dreaming, it's a lot more fun to do it in come colored high waisted shorts. Trust me. I love this dark salmon color because it sets together nicely with many other colors. And they're just a lot of fun.
My very trusty (and near dusty) white high tops. These are my go-to for just about any casual outfit, especially if I can't think of any other shoe to wear. They're simple, they pull off a tomboy chic look, and they're just comfortable. If you couldn't tell, it's about that time for me to be investing in a new pair...
Remember the DIY crop tops I told you guys about in my last DIY post? Well, because I held onto just about every Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch tee from middle school, I only saw it appropriate to put them to good use...
So moral of the story...this weather is the bee's knees. And believe me. I'm not going to let the stresses of school get in the way of that. The sun just won't let me. Until next time Stare climbers...
Colorful button up - by Chic (Goodwill)
Abercrombie & Fitch tee turned crop top - by Abercrombie & Fitch (Abercrombie & Fitch)
High waisted shorts - by The Gap (gift)
White high top shoes - by H&M (gift)
Pink saddle bag purse - by Michael Kors (gift)
Photography by Joy Etuk

4 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaassssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Summer bound Style...Hot!
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I just found your fashion blog! I love it!!!! I'm definitely going to keep up with it. BTW Joy did great on your pictures. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. You are so gorgeous! Love your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete