Monday, April 4, 2016

friday.

So it's Friday night in Athens, Georgia and it's finally not 20 degrees outside. The temperature is finally warm enough to hang up any and all parkas, so what does one wear on such a glorious and casual occasion?

Crop tops (hooray)! AND overalls (even better)!

Well obviously my favorite part about the outfit is the overalls. And obviously my favorite part about the overalls are the pockets. Entirely festive for absolutely no reason. What could be better?

Another thing: baseball caps have completley been a closet go-to for me for the past couple of months now. I just never knew how easily they go with just about anything when you use your imagination. Can you tell hats in general have progressively became an accessory favorite for me over the course of this past year?

Overalls are definitely as fun as they look. They made an awesome night that much better. Can't wait to show you all my next pair.
Overalls - by Mossimo
Crop Top - by Hollister
Hat - by Polo by Ralph Lauren
Shoes - by Nike AirForce 1's
Photography by Jazmyn Wormely

No comments:

Post a Comment