Tuesday, April 19, 2016

IG Muse Me: Vol.1



One of my favorite parts about blogging is getting to share things that inspire me with my audience. I've given you guys a small taste of a couple of things that keep me inspired, such as music and tattoos. Now I want to start sharing with you guys the people that inspire me as well. Everyone has a social media platform of favor, and mine happens to be Instagram. It makes me feel like I have so much access to this hidden treasure of art, bloggers, nature, photography, and food in the world, and those things constantly keep me motivated in my art. "IG Muse Me" will be a segment showcasing some of my favorite Instagram pages that really capture the essence of Taking the Stares and can shed some inspiration on you as well. I hope you enjoy my picks for this week!



1. Melanin Art  <--- (CLICK HERE)
art: photography


2. Miryam Lumpini
tattoo artist



3.Teisha
model/e-store owner


4.Chloe Hibbert
photographer: nature/travel


5.UNIF
clothing store


6.Kali Uchis
musician


7.Kathy Klein
artist: flowers


8.Pau Dictado
blogger: fashion


9.Malu
blogger: fashion


10. WATTS (fashion)
art: fashion



11.Jesse Boykins 3rd
musician


12.Emily Ratajkowski
actress


13.Trevor Blake
fashion designer


14.National Geographic
photography: worldly


15.@pattyeffinmayo
model


16.Willem Sizoo
photography: worldly


17.Geordan
musician


18.Mazi May
model


19.Galore Mag
blog: fashion and pop culture


20. Hot New Hip Hop
blog: music

No comments:

Post a Comment