Saturday, October 8, 2016

No Shade

Mornin' friends. You're probably wondering why I'm dressed like this when fall just kicked off about a week ago. And my response to you would be global warming. This week hasn't dropped anywhere under 90 degrees. I'm on the hunt for some shade as we speak.

Took a trip out to San Diego a few weeks ago and found this nifty little visor at one of the local drugstores. I was honestly just looking for something to block the sun's attempts to set me on fire, but it actually grew on me. Funny how things happen that way.

These rose colored shades were made me for me. If only I could always view the world this way.


Cali has some out of this world thrift stores. I came across these pants after a good hour of being in the store and I was in love immediately. These colors on top of this satin fabric still blow my mind. They are entirely dreamy. 

Thanks for stopping by again Stares Goers. Tune in next week for more funky fits and color coordinated lenses. What have you done to Take the Stares today?
Boodysuit - by American Apparel
Pants - (thrifted)
Photography by Joshua Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment