Tuesday, March 15, 2016

WestSide Takeover x SB16

Hey friends! So I know you're probably wondering what happened to the finale of my fabulous Jordan Year weekend. Never fear - it's on the way! I just had to take a brief hiatus to spend some time on the west coast this week. And let me tell you, it was just riveting to say the least. Stay tuned to my Instagram this week to see all the marvelous adventures me and my friends shared.

I've been spending a lot of time in California these past few months for job interviews, to visit friends, and spend sometime on the most beautiful beaches. I won't give away any concrete news right now, but just know I can't wait to share with you guys my plans for the future! On this trip I got to see spaceships, meet wild seals, learn a little more about my ancestral history, and eat some amazing west coast grub. All in all, it was a phenomenal trip.

This outfit I constructed on one of our last night's in the city - and all from Forever 21 believe it or not! I've been wanting some green khaki clothes in my closet for a while now, so when I saw this pencil skirt in the store, I knew I had to make something happen with it. What surprised me was how well this color went with just about every light color I paired with it - whether it be beige, white, pink - you name it. I finally settled on this off-white crop with the floral attachments because of its fun personality and detailed backing.

And of course, just a touch of gold accessories to bring my creation to life.

The next time I'm out there, I want to be able to make a post for you guys about all the great street fashion I saw. Especially when I went onto FIDM's campus - all the students were flawlessly dressed! Just Incredible. Now, tell me Fashion Fiends, are you ready for the Jordan Year finale post?! Stay tuned, Stares Goers. Stay tuned...
Crop Top - by Forever 21
Khaki Skirt - by Forever 21
Bracelets - (variation: H&M., Swarvoski, given)
Shoes - Airforce 1 by Nike
Photography by Eboni Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment