Monday, November 4, 2013

Autumn Denim

How to Take the Stares - Tip #6: Denim. Jacket.

Fall is absolutely without a doubt my favorite season. Look at those leaves! Something in the air just makes me feel happy all the time. I had to take advantage of this sunny, fall afternoon on The Stares today to share some fall beauty and fashion with my Stare Takers!

My Bambi graphic tee crew neck sweater is definitely one of my favorite sweaters. It has the old vintage look I like. The fun thing about crew neck sweaters is that you can layer them with any collared shirt and wah lah! You've created a stylish outfit. 

I don't care what anyone says, this collared floral print dress is just so great. I made what was a spring/summer dress more autumn oriented by throwing the crew neck sweater over it. The colors make me so happy!


Denim. Jacket.

One of my favorite accessory pieces is my skinny, brown watch I actually got as a kid. Chunky watches are all the rage currently, but I love to use this one when I'm not trying to rock something too overstated.

Complimenting the vintage feel with the antique locket.

 "Autumn...The year's last, loveliest smile." - William Cullen Bryant
Dress - America's Thrift Store
Crew Neck Sweater - Forever 21
Denim Jacket - America's Thrift Store
Locket - Forever 21
Watch - (gift)
Small Cross Studs - Tobi.com
Booties - America's Thrift Store

 Photography by Joy Etuk

1 comment: