Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Check Out My Threads - Part 1

Happy Humpday fashion fiends! We're in the home stretch to the weekend, and that's enough to keep sane for the next few days. Today and for the rest of this month on the Stares, I'll be stepping in as a Threads babe for one of my favorite stores, American Threads! And it looks like I made it just in time for the fall...

The transition into fall is such a unique phase for the weather. It's warm enough to still wear shorts, but also brisk enough for a cute sweater and boots. I guess I just need to get the last of my summer fever out of my system, because I just had to wear my lace kimono dress from American Threads before the temperature permanently dropped. With so many fun events coming up this weekend, I felt like it was an opportune time to sport this beautiful piece.

Everyone knows September is another month that's drenched in music festivals, fashion shows, and football games. It's our way of bidding adieu to the summer, and greeting the fall. Something like this is what I would wear to a fall concert or festival. It's feminine and fun, but can also be worn very casually if use your imagination. What do you enjoy wearing for fall festivities?

Waiting for the leaves to change color like.

Don't you just love the open back V-neck?!

Lace and combat boots. A risky combination, even for me. But isn't that the fun in cultivating your style? Don't be afraid to experiment! It's the only way you'll ever stumble across things you never knew you could love.

Who wears short shorts.

Well that was fun. Kick it with me this month as American Threads takes over The Stares! If fall fashion is what you're looking for, you won't want to miss this series. Stay tuned...
Lace Kimono - by Cotton Candy (American Threads)
Denim Shorts - by Divded (H&M)
Combat boots - by Mossimo (Target)
Necklace -  by Forever 21 (Forever 21)
Rings - by American Threads (American Threads)
Photography by Jazmyn Wormely

2 comments:

  1. What a cute top! I love how flowy and light it is. Its perfect for the Summer and the length of it makes it even better. Great pictures love!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are amazing, you're beautiful!
    My summer season is about to start so thanks for the inspo xx
    www.fawnjournal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete