Monday, October 19, 2015

Homecoming 2015!

So like I told you guys in my last post, this weekend was my school's homecoming. And I think this has been my favorite one so far. I got to reunite with some of my best friends and had some of the best food I've had in a really long time. The energy was just ludicrous the entire weekend and it was awesome.

I cannot exaggerate when I tell you guys that this has literally been the most perfect weekend I've had in a really long time. Friday to Sunday, for a consecutive 72 hours, it was absolutely flawless. The weather was insanely gorgeous. There was nothing but positive vibes from any and every stranger you met. The tailgate I attended almost felt like a concert at one point. It was more than I could have asked for for my final homecoming!

The best part of my weekend: the loves of my life.

 The better part of my entire heart.
Crop Top - by Forever 21 (Forever 21)
Skirt - (Pitaya)
Hat  - by H&M
Boots - by Nine West
Choker - (Dynamite Boutique)

2 comments: