Sunday, February 7, 2016

Green & Black

Time is flying guys. Those people who told you that your college years would go by in the blink of an eye are finally starting to make sense now. So currently I'm living in this space of my life where I'm attempting to hold onto every minute I have left. What's crazy is it took me until my final semester of college to truly and genuinely realize how grateful I am to be at such a sensational institution.

With that being said, I have plans of doing everything I've never done during my time here. I want to go to open mic nights on Wednesdays, grab some inspirational donuts at the famous donut shop on Prince avenue, and interact with the peers that I haven't really taken the time to know.



I know this bralette looks familiar. Two of the school's fraternities hosted one of their annual events last night that required me to dress up, so of course I was more than happy to do so. I really love the pencil skirt-bralette ensemble for one because it's such an easy combination to place together, and it also is something different from the usual club dress you throw on when you're looking for a night on the town.

Don't get me wrong - I love a good bandage dress! But sometimes they just feel so monotonous, you know? It's fun to mix it up every now and then!
Bralette - by Dynamite
Skirt - by Pitaya
Shoes - by Charlotte Russe
Photography by Eboni Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment